LIFE TRANSITIONS BY MARITZA

The only constant in Life is change, changing from within will create amazing transformations.

Monday, April 13, 2015

My Future Wife A Walking Billboard



Even after she sustained 3 fracture in her neck if you read the blog entry before this one you will get the full story, Lynna an MTF who was afraid of lifting weights or engaging in strength training has a different out look on life. After rehabbing her, and she still has a long way to go,  here is what she looks like now. I am a big believer in the holistic approach. I use the body, mind and spirit techniques, person specific, my own programs. Everyone's body can be changed no matter what the situation.


"This was me back on December 15, 2014. I ran over 2500 miles in three years, but I still looked like that. I could not for the life of me get rid of my gut. I didn't know how to eat right and I was yo-yo-ing up and down with my weight. Then came Mark and I am down from 190 to the 164 that I presently am at. Mark is very holistic in his approach and listens to my body. I feel incredible and I have never been this fit and this healthy in my entire life. I have much more to go but, life will never be the same. Thank you so much Mark, you are a gift from the Universe just for me", Lynna reports.



If you are interested in hiring me, I work with long distance clients, over the phone, Skype, we will travel to your location if the price is right, prefer to stay in the Southwest region. We will be doing workshops, seminars online and on location for those that can't afford my one on one services. 


Keep coming back for more information.






No comments:

Post a Comment