LIFE TRANSITIONS BY MARITZA

The only constant in Life is change, changing from within will create amazing transformations.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The health care system is failing us

I have decided that I want nothing more to do with the medical system, it doesnt work and it only creates slaves of the pharmaceutical companies. Working as an Occupational Therapist dealing with the age, the sick and the disabled has led me to realize that the answer lies in empowering man and womankind.

We need to take control of our bodies and learn what to do to stay young, vibrant and healthy.  I believe in the natural approach, I believe a healthy mind and body is what brings on happiness. Seeing what happens when you don't do so, saddens me and when you work for the sick system you either become numb to it, or can't take it anymore and most do something to help change it.

Change your life for the better grow old gracefully, don't let the medical system pull you in to their sick paradigm, the power is within your own hands. Eat as natural as possible, exercise, change the way you think, laugh and be happy. Don't do what you don't want to do. Life is too short to be living a lie.

Mark Angelo Cummings has helped change the life of many, feel free to contact me for a free consultation and to see if I can guide you to a healthier mind and body. markangelocummings@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment